Welcome to the the Family Erin Elise Paine!

IMG_0017

We   are so blessed to have Erin as a part of our family! It was a beautiful wedding with

a few tears and lots of joy! We were privileged to have so many of our friends and family travel great distances and make sacrifices to come and join us for this special occasion. We thank you all for your love and prayers, Chad and Erin are enjoying their time in Ireland together. They will be living in Clinton, TN. We are so happy for them and grateful for God’s blessing on their lives!

IMG_0015

IMG_0018IMG_0013IMG_0014IMG_0006IMG_0001

P.S.  More pictures to come! =) All pictures taken by Andrew Patton. Thanks Andrew!

25 Comments to “Welcome to the the Family Erin Elise Paine!”

1. on 07 Nov 2013 at 3:27 pmMorgan

GORGEOUS!!!!!! Wow, the wedding was soo beautiful, and the pictures are amazing!!! I can’t wait to see more of them:) May God bless you both!!!!

2. on 07 Nov 2013 at 8:50 pmMorgan M

WOW!!! Everything looks absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to see more pics:) I pray that God will bless you both so much in your future life together!!! Congratulations!!!!

3. on 07 Nov 2013 at 9:11 pmBree

Oh my! What a beautiful wedding!! I love the colors you chose, simply lovely! Thank you for sharing pictures!! You both are such an encouragement to others.

Blessings,
    Bree

4. on 08 Nov 2013 at 12:25 amMallory Devine

What a precious time! Thank-you for sharing these photos, they are gorgous! Chad & Erins story/testimony has brought SO much joy & encouragement to my heart!
    What a beautiful witness & example these two have set! Thank-you for sharing your family and these special times with all of us on here =)

5. on 08 Nov 2013 at 6:20 amTeboho

Wow. They look so beautiful together. It is indeed a match made in heaven. I praise God for this new generation of young people choosing to follow and trust God to guide their lives. It is inspiring to all of us. To Chad and Erin Paine…

Warm regards
    Teboho, South Africa

6. on 08 Nov 2013 at 10:20 amNathaLee Hutchins

Congrats to both families!

7. on 08 Nov 2013 at 11:17 amsymphony

aww! so cute, they are a beautiful couple!!!I cant wait to see LOTS more pics!!=) God bless!
    love,
    symphony

8. on 08 Nov 2013 at 11:19 amRose

Hello Paine Family!!! I just wanted to Congragulate Erin and Chad on their Wedding!I’m so very happy for them,and know in my heart that their future together is so very bright.My family and I loved watching their relationship and courtship blossom.Thank-you so much for sharing it with all of us.May God Bless them in all ways imaginable!

9. on 08 Nov 2013 at 10:13 pmBridgette

Congratulations to Chad & Erin!!

10. on 09 Nov 2013 at 7:30 amTashia

Congrats Chad and Erin!! :) I enjoyed seeing these pictures, and can’t wait to see the rest!

11. on 11 Nov 2013 at 12:51 amBianca

Congrats to the happy couple, and to everyone who has gained a sister/daughter/niece or a brother/son/nephew!!

12. on 12 Nov 2013 at 11:29 pmSarai

Congratulations to Chad and Erin!!!
    I hope the best for them in the future
    God bless:)
    PS: if you dont mind me asking… where was the wedding held at??

13. on 14 Nov 2013 at 11:32 amMorgan M

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! The wedding looks amazing!! I’m so happy for you both, and I pray that God blesses your future life together sooo much!!! You both look so beautiful! Congratulations!!

14. on 15 Nov 2013 at 11:27 amChad

Dear Sarai,
    The wedding was in Clinton TN…thanks for asking.

15. on 19 Nov 2013 at 2:48 pmAnke

Hello!
    Wonderfull pictures – I love all.
    Congratulations to the couple.
    PS: Can we see a picture of the ring?

16. on 21 Nov 2013 at 4:01 pmPatience

What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations Chad and Erin! :)

17. on 22 Nov 2013 at 12:35 amErmilla

What a beautiful couple!!! I know Micahela likes to sow did she make your beautiful dress? Erin you looked beautiful on your special day!!!!

18. on 22 Nov 2013 at 1:14 amErmilla

what a beautiful couple! I know Michela likes to sow …. did she make Erin’s beautiful Wedding dress?? the Bates, Kellers, and the duggars are an inspiration to my, my husband, Alex, and our 6 kids. I just pray I have been a spiritual inspiration to HIM and that I have trained all 6 to follow his way.

19. on 24 Nov 2013 at 4:37 pmDenise S.

OH my what beautiful pictures of your wedding.. I can not wait to see the rest. How was Ireland? Who were your bridesmaids and groomsmen? May God bless you both!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

20. on 24 Nov 2013 at 4:51 pmTeresa Parker

LOVELY PICTURES!

21. on 24 Nov 2013 at 10:39 pmSuzanne Rowe

Thank-you for sharing these photos, they are awesome. What a beautiful witness & example these two have set! Thank-you for sharing your family and these special times with all of us on here

22. on 10 Dec 2013 at 8:22 pmAshley

I am very happy for Erin and Chad. Can you post pictures on Chad and Erin’s website? Can you post pictures of your honeymoon?
    God bless ya’ll as you start serving him together.
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

23. on 17 Jan 2014 at 10:35 amNate

Denise,
    Chad and Erin have posted about their time in Ireland on their blog which is: http://www.chadsperspective.blogspot.com
    Concerning their bridal party, here are their names:

Bridesmaids:
    – Tori Bates
    – Becky Keilen
    – Alyssa Bates
    – Carlin Bates
    – Abby Paine

Groomsmen:

– Jordan Webster
    – Thomas Paine
    – Nate Paine
    – Zach Bates
    – Josiah Paine

I hope this is of help to you! God bless you! :)

24. on 17 Jan 2014 at 5:52 pmDenise S.

Thank you Nate.!! I had not looked at the blog in a while. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking..

25. on 17 Jan 2014 at 7:55 pmNate

Ermilla,
    Michaela did not make Erin’s dress, but she did make all of the bridesmaids
    dresses! She was an amazing blessing to our family during the wedding!

~Blessings!