Welcome to the the Family Erin Elise Paine!

IMG_0017

We   are so blessed to have Erin as a part of our family! It was a beautiful wedding with

a few tears and lots of joy! We were privileged to have so many of our friends and family travel great distances and make sacrifices to come and join us for this special occasion. We thank you all for your love and prayers, Chad and Erin are enjoying their time in Ireland together. They will be living in Clinton, TN. We are so happy for them and grateful for God’s blessing on their lives!

IMG_0015

IMG_0018IMG_0013IMG_0014IMG_0006IMG_0001

P.S.  More pictures to come! =) All pictures taken by Andrew Patton. Thanks Andrew!

26 thoughts on “Welcome to the the Family Erin Elise Paine!”

1. Morgan says:

GORGEOUS!!!!!! Wow, the wedding was soo beautiful, and the pictures are amazing!!! I can’t wait to see more of them:) May God bless you both!!!!

2. Morgan M says:

WOW!!! Everything looks absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to see more pics:) I pray that God will bless you both so much in your future life together!!! Congratulations!!!!

3. Bree says:

Oh my! What a beautiful wedding!! I love the colors you chose, simply lovely! Thank you for sharing pictures!! You both are such an encouragement to others.

Blessings,
    Bree

4. Mallory Devine says:

What a precious time! Thank-you for sharing these photos, they are gorgous! Chad & Erins story/testimony has brought SO much joy & encouragement to my heart!
    What a beautiful witness & example these two have set! Thank-you for sharing your family and these special times with all of us on here =)

5. Teboho says:

Wow. They look so beautiful together. It is indeed a match made in heaven. I praise God for this new generation of young people choosing to follow and trust God to guide their lives. It is inspiring to all of us. To Chad and Erin Paine…

Warm regards
    Teboho, South Africa

6. NathaLee Hutchins says:

Congrats to both families!

7. symphony says:

aww! so cute, they are a beautiful couple!!!I cant wait to see LOTS more pics!!=) God bless!
    love,
    symphony

8. Rose says:

Hello Paine Family!!! I just wanted to Congragulate Erin and Chad on their Wedding!I’m so very happy for them,and know in my heart that their future together is so very bright.My family and I loved watching their relationship and courtship blossom.Thank-you so much for sharing it with all of us.May God Bless them in all ways imaginable!

9. Bridgette says:

Congratulations to Chad & Erin!!

10. Tashia says:

Congrats Chad and Erin!! :) I enjoyed seeing these pictures, and can’t wait to see the rest!

11. Bianca says:

Congrats to the happy couple, and to everyone who has gained a sister/daughter/niece or a brother/son/nephew!!

12. Sarai says:

Congratulations to Chad and Erin!!!
    I hope the best for them in the future
    God bless:)
    PS: if you dont mind me asking… where was the wedding held at??

13. Morgan M says:

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! The wedding looks amazing!! I’m so happy for you both, and I pray that God blesses your future life together sooo much!!! You both look so beautiful! Congratulations!!

14. Abigail Wilson says:

Oh Wow!;) How beautiful! Erin looks so pretty in her wedding dress. And she looks very happy to!;)

I was wondering…were does your family get all of the beautiful clothes that the girls wear? I am trying to find more modest skirts and shirts and I absolutely love your girls clothes. Do you sew them using certain or different patterns? Or do you order them online? Or buy them at certain stores? Or get them at thrift stores? I am so sorry that I am asking so many questions! Thank you for your help:) I really enjoy your blog posts about your family. I am the oldest of 8 siblings ranging from ages 14-2 months. So it is really neat to see your family and how you do things with 8 kids also but older.
    God Bless,
    Abby

15. Chad says:

Dear Sarai,
    The wedding was in Clinton TN…thanks for asking.

16. Anke says:

Hello!
    Wonderfull pictures – I love all.
    Congratulations to the couple.
    PS: Can we see a picture of the ring?

17. Patience says:

What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations Chad and Erin! :)

18. Ermilla says:

What a beautiful couple!!! I know Micahela likes to sow did she make your beautiful dress? Erin you looked beautiful on your special day!!!!

19. Ermilla says:

what a beautiful couple! I know Michela likes to sow …. did she make Erin’s beautiful Wedding dress?? the Bates, Kellers, and the duggars are an inspiration to my, my husband, Alex, and our 6 kids. I just pray I have been a spiritual inspiration to HIM and that I have trained all 6 to follow his way.

20. Denise S. says:

OH my what beautiful pictures of your wedding.. I can not wait to see the rest. How was Ireland? Who were your bridesmaids and groomsmen? May God bless you both!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

21. Teresa Parker says:

LOVELY PICTURES!

22. Suzanne Rowe says:

Thank-you for sharing these photos, they are awesome. What a beautiful witness & example these two have set! Thank-you for sharing your family and these special times with all of us on here

23. Ashley says:

I am very happy for Erin and Chad. Can you post pictures on Chad and Erin’s website? Can you post pictures of your honeymoon?
    God bless ya’ll as you start serving him together.
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

24. Nate says:

Denise,
    Chad and Erin have posted about their time in Ireland on their blog which is: http://www.chadsperspective.blogspot.com
    Concerning their bridal party, here are their names:

Bridesmaids:
    – Tori Bates
    – Becky Keilen
    – Alyssa Bates
    – Carlin Bates
    – Abby Paine

Groomsmen:

– Jordan Webster
    – Thomas Paine
    – Nate Paine
    – Zach Bates
    – Josiah Paine

I hope this is of help to you! God bless you! :)

25. Denise S. says:

Thank you Nate.!! I had not looked at the blog in a while. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking..

26. Nate says:

Ermilla,
    Michaela did not make Erin’s dress, but she did make all of the bridesmaids
    dresses! She was an amazing blessing to our family during the wedding!

~Blessings!